Sunday 25 March 2012

Chester Goes Topless!

Hello Everybody!

I expect you have all had a wonderful weekend with wall to wall sunshine?  I know I have!  A wonderful walk around Salcome on the Kingsbridge Estuary, with 270 degree views from Snapes Head up, down and along the river.  Absolutely stunning!  And a day in the garden today topped off with a few G &T's in the late afternoon sunshine (wine ran out!!).  Ignore any typing errors please!

Well Chester was enjoying the sunny weather too!  He fancied a drive out in Rob's Mazda with the top down.


Come on then Chester, start her up!


Oh dear Chester!  Don't like the look of all that smoke!  Better make sure there is nothing wrong before you drive off!


Have you checked the
oil?


 Better book it in for a service when you get back!


Not looking too bad now!
Have a safe journey Chester!
Byee!

Just in case any of you are wondering who Chester is, I have written a page 'Chester the Extreme Crochet Cat' on my blog explaining how and what he is made from.  If you click on this link it should take you straight to it http://www.fiddlyfingers.blogspot.co.uk/p/chester-extreme-crochet-cat.html I am using him to promote Extreme Crochet workshops.  If you would be interested in holding a workshop or attending one here in Devon please contact me via my blog or email me at alisonjoyw@hotmail.co.uk

One more thing! I am linking up to Handmade Monday over at http://www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk/blog/ why not pop over to have a look at all the other interesting blogs.

It looks like most of us are going to have a good week weatherwise, so lets hope it lives up to expectations otherwise! 

Can't wait for tomorrow! Am going to collect another car load of yarn for even more Extreme Crochet!  Oooh! So excited! Can't wait to see what colours I'll get!  Better than Christmas!!!

Have a good week!
Talk soon!
xxx


47 comments:

  1. Chester certainly is making the most of the weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SP lovely to see you over here. Chester had a lovely time. Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. We needed Chester this week to come and fix our car - how reasonable are his rates?! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'd be all fingers and thumbs (well claws and paws really!) so not much use I'm afraid! Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you I'm glad you like him. Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely brilliant Alison and Rob of course

    ReplyDelete
  5. What brilliant photographs Allison, Chester is so lovely. As a big cat-fan, think I prefer the normal size ones as feeding Chester would be a bit too expensive. Hope you have a good week and enjoy your car load of yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Car load of yarn is now safely home and spread out in the sunshine on the patio so I can see what I've got. Will post a few pictures middle of the week - it looks fantastic! Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  6. He is such a clever cat, every house should have one. Brilliant again as usual Alison, i am glad you put Rob next to him to get the true scale, looks so good driving the car. I expect his driving license is a little wooly x Love Liz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect car for him - without the roof - he can at least sit up straight!

      Delete
  7. I'm loving the Chester poses! He looks like he knows what's going on in that engine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm! Not sure either of them do really! Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  8. What a Cool Cat! He looks as proud as punch. Chester aint bad either! Does he have a license? I would hate him to get in to trouble. I love this post so much :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chester is quite amazing. I haven't seen the original post about him so am off to hunt for it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you can find it. Thanks for taking time to have a look!

      Delete
  10. Sorry to hear you ran out of wine Alison,plenty here in France,come over and join us,bring Chester ,he would love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful idea. Me and Chester will be on the next boat! Hope you are having a good time and your weather is as good as ours. Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  11. Chester is so funny he should have his own blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes me all my time to think of posts for my blog, let alone a blog for Chester!!! lol, but you never know, one day when he's famous! Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  12. Amazing I have never seen anything like it - He must surely me a local celebrity! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish he was a local celebrity! There's time yet (hopefully!) Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  13. incredible-- love the photos, too-- great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like them. Lovely to receive your comment :)

      Delete
  14. You certainly put a smile on my face, Chester is brilliant, as is the weather.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Thank you! We aim to please Lol! I think my OH has as mnuch fun as I do! Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Thank you, I shall have to think of some more ideas! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  16. I've loved reading all these comments and will pop over and have a look at your blogs soon, but I'm out tonight so will do it over the next few days. Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cool cat Chester is! He must be famous in your area. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish! He doesn't get out much! Due to transport difficulties Lol!

      Delete
  18. Chester has brightened up my day! You must have a very large house to give him a home!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Err! No! He is sat in the arm chair watching television with us as we speak. He has to curl up on the floor for a nap when we have visitors!! Thank you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness - Chester is so cute! He looks so funny in the picture driving the car! I just went and read the story of Chester - its great how you made him. The picture of him sitting with his arms and legs crossed is hilarious. Unsuspecting visitors to your house must get a fright if he is sitting there. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  21. He does cause a bit of a stir. As you drive in to our cul-de-sac you can just see his head through the lounge window! People have had to look twice! Thank you for your comment Mich :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love reading all about Chester :) Please keep the posts coming with all his news!

    ReplyDelete
  23. that is way too much awesomeness in one cat, lol LUV Chester!! And he really suits the convertible!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  24. My children keep telling me now that they've seen Chester that I need to make one. He's SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. One word of warning!! He takes up a lot of room in the house!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG! I love Chester. Why can I find the pattern to make one?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the lovely comments you leave so thank you for taking precious time to do this.